1. WHAT IS COOKIE
Cookies, as defined by the Guarantor Authority, are small text strings that the applications visited by the user send to his terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored and then retransmitted to the same applications at the next visit of the same user.
The term cookie refers to both cookies, properly so called, and to all similar technologies.
Cookies are used to access online services more quickly and to improve user navigation by monitoring sessions, storing user information, faster loading of content, etc.
2. TYPES OF COOKIES
Cookies can be:
First-party cookies: these are the proprietary cookies used by the owner of the site in order to allow the user to navigate more efficiently and / or monitor the actions performed by the same;
Third-party cookies: these are cookies set by a site other than the one you are currently visiting in order to allow the user to navigate more efficiently and / or to monitor the actions performed by the same.
Furthermore, different types of cookies are distinguished:
- Technical cookies: used for the sole purpose of “carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network, or to the extent strictly necessary for the provider of an information society service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user to provide this service” (art 122, paragraph 1, of the Privacy Code). Technical cookies include:
- Session or Navigation cookies: they are used to keep track of user activity on the network. They guarantee normal navigation and use of the Site, allowing for example to navigate faster, to make a purchase or to authenticate to access restricted areas, and are in fact necessary for its correct functioning.
- Functionality cookies: allow the user to navigate according to a series of selected criteria (for example, the language, the products selected for purchase) in order to improve the service rendered to the user.
- First-party analytical cookies: technically assimilated to technical cookies if used directly by the owner of the site without profiling the user but only to collect information, in aggregate and anonymous form, on the number of users and how they visit the site for statistical purposes and to improve the performance of the Site.
- Third party analytical cookies: are made available by third parties and are assimilated to technical cookies if the third parties do not perform user profiling through the use of suitable tools to reduce the identification power of cookies (for example, by masking significant portions of the IP address) and without crossing the information collected with others they already have.
- Profiling cookies: they are used to monitor the user’s web browsing and create a profile of his habits:
- First-party profiling cookies: installed by the owner of the site to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences shown while surfing the net. Given their particular invasiveness in the private sphere of users, European and Italian legislation requires that the user must be adequately informed on the use of the same, who express their consent and that the Privacy Guarantor is notified.
- Third party profiling cookies: used by third parties who access the information in the clear, therefore not anonymously and aggregately, and cross it with other data already in their possession. The Site does not have direct control of individual third-party cookies and can neither install them directly nor delete them. The user is therefore invited to check the relative information relating to cookies on the third-party site.
For these cookies, the legislation provides that the user must be adequately informed on the use of the same, who express their consent and that notification is made to the Privacy Guarantor by the person who uses the data.
3. COOKIES INSTALLED
The cookies on this site are:
- technical cookies necessary for the operation of the site;
- third-party cookies, which could carry out user profiling activities even without the knowledge of the owner. For more information, please carefully consult the privacy policies of the individual services listed below.
Below is the list of third-party cookies on this site:
- Google Analytics with anonymized IP
Google Analytics installs cookies to measure visits to the Site and any purchases made for analysis purposes. The users’ IP address will be anonymized.
For more information and to disable cookies, see the page:https://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy/.
In relation to third-party cookies, these could carry out user profiling activities even without the knowledge of the owner. For more information, we recommend that you carefully consult the privacy policies of the services listed
4. DURATION OF COOKIES
Cookies have a duration dictated by the expiration date or by a specific action such as closing the browser set at the time of installation. Cookies can be:
- temporary or session : they are used to store temporary information, allow you to connect the actions performed during a specific session and are removed from the computer when the browser is closed;
- persistent : they are used to store information, such as the login name and password, in order to prevent the user from having to type them again every time he visits a specific site. These remain stored on the computer even after closing the browser.
5. MANIFESTATION OF CONSENT
Consent can be given by the user by clicking the OK button on the banner, scrolling the page and / or accessing other sections of the site by clicking on links on the web page below the banner itself (consequent action). < / p>
6. HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
The user can manage cookie preferences directly from within his browser and prevent third parties from installing them. Through browser preferences, it is also possible to delete the cookies installed in the past, including the cookie in which the consent to the installation of cookies by this site is eventually saved. By disabling all cookies, the functioning of this site may be compromised.
The user can find information and exercise his right to object to the tracking of cookies in his browser at the following addresses:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-IT/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies;
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it;
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie;
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html;
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=it_IT.
Furthermore, cookies can be deleted by requesting the opt-out directly from third parties or via the website http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it, where it is possible to manage the tracking preferences of most instruments advertising. p>
7. USER RIGHTS
The User has the right at any time to exercise the rights recognized by art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003. In particular, you can, among others, obtain a copy of the data processed, their updating, their origin, the purpose and method of treatment, their correction or integration, their cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking for processing in violation of the law and may oppose the processing for legitimate reasons.
To exercise these rights, write to the Data Controller Andrighetti Legnami, a company based in Via Zona Industriale 5, Vigorovea 35020 Sant’Angelo di Piove (PD), P.IVA: 02562530283, email email@example.com
Further information regarding data processing can be found at the following linkhttp://firstname.lastname@example.org/privacy-policy/.